Thursday, October 30, 2008

Internet Cash Geyser

I thought this was a hoax. After all.. it had to be! This guy claims to show ANYONE how to earn a full time living on the Internet.

Frankly I thought he was full of it and joined to prove him wrong. Now I never recommend things that I don't think will work for sure.

I joined and so far have earned upwards of $436.28 in about 8 hours (only working about a half hour if you want to call it work). Now that's what I call taking the bull by the horns!

The best part is I never have to call anyone, have a web site,or carry any inventory. How did I do it?

Writing Ads! That's right! I simply joined the companies he recommended for FREE, started typing and these companies paid me!

Oh, and did I mention every step was on video and I could log in and watch them anytime and go at my own pace?

Become a believer and check it out... he even has proof of his earnings! Don't be fooled and think this is a hoax... you will soon find out different!

Once again, here's the link:

No comments: