Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fat Rich Pig

My SALE Hi-Jacked? Story on how Affiliate Stole Commission..
It's not a joke either... ClickBank and PayDotCom affiliates and vendors are spying on your campaigns RIGHT NOW! Many of them have already duplicated, bumped or even wiped out their competitors campaigns thanks to a new tool on the market, legal? Or downright dirty and borderline blackhat?

Either way it's not the first tool of it's kind, and competitive intel has been here for ages in many ways... but you have to have some serious hookups in this industry or be willing to pay top dog status pricepoints on a monthly to get this intel. The funny thing about it is that we all do quite a bit of data mining and analytics every single day! We check CB/PDC/CJ/PayPal/Ebay etc, we check Satcounter/G-Analytics/Extreme etc. for traffic analysis, we check adwords/adbrite/msn/yh etc. for cost/conversion/babysitting campaigns, heck some (or most?) of us do a lot of competitive intelligence on a daily as well!

This software is too dangerous for it's own good if you ask me, one click=research and list all affiliates from any vendor, get some of their email addresses, see all their campaigns live (both aff and vendor), and export all details in CSV files for easy sendouts... wow - recruitment on crack! I used the trial the moment i was asked to review it before this sendout and, um... i'm rather speechless! I was hesitant to even let you know about it because i want to use it before anyone else! Anyway I know the producers and promoters behind this are going to get this to the masses easily no matter what so there is no use hiding it, and i'm already a full version user because, well, I'm sick of seeing fluctuation and wondering who/how people are spying on my campaigns or approaching my affiliates - do or die huuh? I'd rather do, and now I fight back with stealth and prepare campaigns on the fly with a few tweaks to bump, destroy and divert my competitors revenue streams into MY pockets!

What do you think? Are these tools a good thing for our environment? Have you used spy or recruitment tools before?? If I had this tool from the first day I entered this shark pool we call internet marketing, I would have saved oh about 80% of my spend to date, and i would have taken out all my competitors in my niche with ease, and perhaps reached my fortune a heck of a lot faster and been 10 times wealthier by now... but I'm not complaining I love the journey that i've gone through. Anyway, YOU need to think about this for a second, you've probably been spied on a few dozen times by now, you've probably seen your campaigns get demolished and wondered what the #*@)%! happened... Or perhaps blamed networks or tracking issues or or or... Take a different view on it - imagine getting a full blown x-ray of anyones campaigns and details with one click. Analyze their successful campaigns and affiliates, and create a master plan to snipe the most lucrative profit streams out there.

Whatever you decide to do today, at least get educated and learn why so many are profiting from others fortunes and research. You just might be throwing all your hard work down the drain into someone elses pocket... Or you can make that YOUR pocket if you're wise and act fast, I rarely say this on any review or sendout but - get this before they do! And remember who told you about it first ;)

To Your Fast-Tracked Success,

No comments: